Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What's Cookin'?

Well, as you can tell, the cafe's gotten a little busy (to say the least). It's been packed up and shipped out (literally) to Japan! For the time being, I'll be operating out of one very hospitable, very familial kitchen in Manassas, Virginia.

 

A couple of other quick things to note:
1) I'm thrilled to let you know that I'll be preparing (and sharing!) more Irish recipes. Dear hubby was awesome enough to send me a beautiful brand new cookbook, The Country Cooking of Ireland by Colman Andrews!


2) Speaking of dear hubby, we'll be back in each other's arms in 29 DAYS! 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome book. I need to find one like that. The only Irish food Pat knows of is corned beef and cabbage and soda bread. LoL Somehow I think that there is more to that country than just that.

    ReplyDelete