Prepped and ready in: 15 minutes
- 1 C slivered almonds
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 C raspberry vinegar
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 C vegetable oil
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn (*For the sake of time, I use bagged salad.)
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 C crumbled feta cheese
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, toast the almonds, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a small bowl, prepare the dressing by whisking together the garlic, honey, mustard, raspberry vinegar, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, and vegetable oil.
- In a large bowl, toss together the toasted almonds, romaine lettuce, strawberries, and feta cheese. Cover with dressing mixture and toss to serve.
(Forgive my lack of lovely serveware. I'm still on the hunt for the perfect everyday salad bowl and tongs.)