Prepped and ready in: 15 minutes
- 1 C slivered almonds
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 C raspberry vinegar
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 C vegetable oil
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn (*For the sake of time, I use bagged salad.)
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 C crumbled feta cheese
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, toast the almonds, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a small bowl, prepare the dressing by whisking together the garlic, honey, mustard, raspberry vinegar, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, and vegetable oil.
- In a large bowl, toss together the toasted almonds, romaine lettuce, strawberries, and feta cheese. Cover with dressing mixture and toss to serve.